Student Performance Tours
Educational Discovery Tours makes organizing Student Performing Trips for marching bands, orchestras, dance teams and performing choirs easy and worry-free while at the same time providing your group with an unparalleled performing arts touring experience.
Listening closely to our client’s goals, all tour itineraries are carefully developed around the director’s curriculum and can feature public performances, clinics, master classes, music exchanges, festivals, bowl games, parades, competitions and more.
Whether it’s a band trip, dance team trip, school orchestra tour or a choir trip, we can completely tailor the experience so that you and your students can create both music and memories on a trip they’ll never forget.
Why do performing groups from all around the nation choose to travel with Educational Discovery Tours?
- 24/7 Trip Leaders on each coach. Our experienced trip leaders are with your group from arrival to departure unlike many of our competitors that change trip leaders daily.
- Tour Accounting. Educational Discovery Tours sets up separate accounts for each individual traveler and tracks all payments that are made towards the tour.
- Management of all administrative aspects of the tour. Educational Discovery Tours provides registration forms, medical release forms, and trip insurance detail.
- Tour logistics support. Educational Discovery Tours handles the coordination of every aspect of the itinerary: meals, activities, performances, hotels, buses and more.
- Expert Washinton DC itinerary consultation. Educational Discovery Tours program directors are up to date on local events and opportunities. STEM and CORE knowledge.
- Pre-trip assistance to the organizer. Fundraising ideas and communication resources for parent, student and administrator support.
We Make Student Travel Planning Easy and Fun For Educators…
All Educational Discovery Tour Washington DC student trips include:
Bands, marching bands, orchestras, choirs, ensembles, jazz bands, dance groups. We do it all.
Our custom tours allow middle and high school band, marching band, choir, color guard and dance students to gain a true sense of accomplishment by performing publicly, for charities, through competition and other venues.
By traveling with a chaperoned group, students are given the chance to acquire real-life skills in a secure and supportive atmosphere. Their traveling performance experiences create rewarding memories of both personal and group achievement. Students will have the opportunity to reap the rewards of their chosen discipline – all outside the classroom walls.
Or consider a music exchange in Chicago with a local school. During music exchanges, students can meet other music students, creating a social and interactive environment. Students will have an opportunity to perform for each other and collaborate on similarities of their programs.
Disney World is a band and choir trip favorite, with Disney Music Days workshops and musical performances a must. There are performance opportunities at Disney Performing Arts, Universal Studios, Orlando Science Museum, and more.